Sunday, January 25, 2015

Books VS. Movies / TV Shows

Now, I'm all for reading the book before seeing the movie, but I just don't like it when people do it the other way around, seeing the movie before reading the book if they knew that the movie was a book. I mean I really understand the fact that if you're going to go see a movie, and if you didn't know that it was a book, then that's fine because you just didn't know. But to me, it's not really an excuse if you did know that the movie you're seeing is an actual book, I mean if you hadn't read the book first. Then by all means yes, read the book first, as a lot of people say THE BOOK IS ALWAYS BETTER in some ways yes, the book is always better. The book has a lot more details, you can read it when you'd feel like it, and you don't need to fit it with in a number of hours. But for me, I like reading the book first whether or not it's actually going to be a movie and or a TV show. In certain cases like this one, for Mockingjay part 1, for some people, they just didn't like the book for the ones who have actually read it and if they read it a second time, they might have actually liked it the second time than they did from when it they read it the first time around. But for the movie, some people prefer the movie than the book, the movie is actually better than the book, in some cases. But also the book is also always better as I'm probably going to be saying a lot in this blog / post. Books have always been my love for as long as I can remember and I just feel as though some people take advantage for when they see their movies / TV show first, only because they're just as lazy as can be and they're not wanting to have to have all that energy into put reading a book. I mean, to me, it's not really that hard reading a book, depending how long, or even short for that matter, the book actually is. I just feel sad that I might have lost my faith in humanity when it comes to reading an actual book because they're always wanting to take the easy route or the easy way out because they'd rather just be on the phone, tablet or watching the movie or TV show first rather than just reading the actual book first before anything. I mean when you're reading the book, you can imagine how things are when the described and in a movie or a TV show, you can't really do that, you're told that the things from the book are in a different way. Anyways, I think that that's it and that's all I have to say about this subject. So, if you've read this far, thank you and I'll write you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment